Dear all,

Great to see such an active discussion and so much interest in the use of the GLO/ILFA. Anna Hansen, the Managing Director of Swedish agency NC Kultur (www.nckultur.org) has kindly given me her permission to post her slides on the work they have done to update the GLO/GSO and promote them alongside ‘Heritage Learning Outcomes’ in a number of countries.

The slides are up at http://www.collectionslink.org.uk/blog/2050-heritage-a-creative-learnng-in-scandanavia.

I am sure Anna would welcome further discussion and comment on this approach, and she is very interested to hear about how the overall framework has bedded in in the UK.

With thanks, and best regards,

Nick

Nick Poole
Chief Executive Officer
Collections Trust

cid:image001.png@01CEAEE7.16BC4A40

Join the Collections Trust's Collections Management LinkedIn group - 6000 collections professionals worldwide!

Follow us on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/collectiontrust

Visit Collections Trust online

www.collectionstrust.org.uk

www.collectionslink.org.uk

www.culturegrid.org.uk

Company Registration No: 1300565 Registered Charity No: 273984

Registered Office: Collections Trust, WC 209, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD