Hello,

I recommended that you use the 4D input button in my previous email.  I have also modified the practical instructions online to be more explicit about this.

All the best,
Mark

On 29 Oct 2013, at 01:44, brain human <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much for your help.

I have unpacked the tar files. When I did: cd ~/fsl_course_data/
followed by ls, I got: fdt, intro, reg, seg_struc, fmri, meldic, scripting, tbss listed.
Is this correct?

I found the "Select 4D data" control under the Data tab. I do not know why it is set to /home/fslcourse by default even it should be "/<your-home-dir>/fsl_course_data"..."
Where in the practical sheet does it mention about the "Select 4D data" control? I don't seem to find it.

After changing the path, FSL seems to be generating something after I pressed the Go button. The status is "STILL RUNNING".

Thank you once again.

Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:25:30 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Questions from Registration and Unwarping Practical
To: [log in to unmask]

The home directory should be your home directory, not necessarily "/home/..." Use the "~" shorthand to refer to it in the shell. Unpack the tar files in ~/fsl_course_data.

You say you still get the same error! Have you found the "Select 4D data" control? This is where the input is selected. If it still says "/home/fslcourse/fsl-course-data/..." and the data isn't actually there then it won't work. Change it so it refers to your copy of the data: "/<your-home-dir>/fsl_course_data/..."

Dave
--
Dave Flitney
IT Manager, FMRIB Centre