From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Jenkinson
Sent: 25 October 2013 21:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] FIRST - bad segmentation for caudate only

Dear Colm,

I don't know why you are still having trouble.
Can you provide an example for me?

All the best,
Mark

On 24 Oct 2013, at 12:20, "McGinnity, Colm" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for getting back to me and your helpful suggestions.

I agree this looks like a registration problem. We have run using brain-extracted version and -b as suggested; unfortunately in our hands the results still look poor, still significantly expanded. Do you have any idea why this could be? I have tried using the bias-corrected image, but this didn't help.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be very grateful to hear them.

Many thanks!!
Best wishes,
Colm.