Hello Experts,

Some of these questions I think I know the answer to, but want to be sure.  Please bear with me.

Are the components and the filtered_func_data.nii.gz resulting from the usual rs-fMRI analysis in Melodic already corrected for motion, if the motion correction option is used in Pre-Stats?

If I were to load a text file containing the averaged z transform of the white and ventricular signal through the "Timeseries contrasts" option under "Post-Stats" would this regress out these signals from the data?  Although this doesn't seem to make sense to me, as it should be a preprocessing step.

Thank you,
Varina