Hi all,

I'm currently trying to figure out the optimal pre-processing for physiological noise modeling. I wonder whether there are recommended steps (or parameters) of preprocessing for PNM. I have several questions regarding this.

1. Can both ICA and PNM be applied for the analysis together?: I think applying both method in one analysis is redundant, isn't it?
2. Slice timing correction should be skipped for PNM, right?: If the slice timing is corrected, then PNM regressors timing is deviated from the real slice timing
3. Do I have to do smoothing? If then, are there any guidelines regarding the degree of smoothing for PNM?

I would appreciate any comments and ideas.

Tae-Ho