From: Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 11 October 2013 5:30 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] How to stop Melodic ICA from submitting it's own PBS jobs

unset SGE_ROOT  before running any FSL tools.
Steve.

On 11 Oct 2013, at 02:17, Justin Chang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

HI FSL community,

I am currently working on a project to automated FSL Melodic ICA. The dev team has been able to run the Melodic ICA GUI processing form the command line using $ feat design.fsf (we have adapted the design.fsf file produced using the GUI).

The issue we are having is that our pre-processing pipe uses PBS jobs, and it appears that either feat or Melodic ICA is also submitting PBS jobs.

Essentially we want to run Melodic ICA without it submitting PBS jobs. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Kind regards
Justin

JUSTIN CHANG | Business Portfolio Manager Research
Information and Communications Technology

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Level 3 Services Building G12 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
P +61 2 9114 0516  +614 0039 4246
[log in to unmask] W
http://sydney.edu.au

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential and are subject to a claim for privilege. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet