Hi - no, the correction is different for every subject.
Cheers.

On 12 Oct 2013, at 17:38, kavita singh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear FSL users,
I am new to FSL and just at the  first step of eddy current correction for my diffusion data of nearly 50 subjects. am individually processing each data file,so is there any command to put all 50 data in eddy current correction all at one time?

Any help will br highly appreciated.

--
Kavita Singh
Ph. D Scholar

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet