Dear Jesper,

Since our data was scanned in three acquistion, and each has a b0 image
(obtained by Siemens, dcm format), when I tried to merge all dcm files into
a 4D.nii.gz file using mricron, I found that the software
would change all dcm files into three 4D.nii.gz file. So I used the flag
fslmerge to merge them into one 4D file. I wonder that if this was ok, or
there are some other ways to change the dcm files into one 4D file in case
of losing information?

 I finished doing eddy using method above, and obtained the
eddy_corrected_data file and the txt file, but I encoutered some problems
about how to rotate the bvecs file. I read the manual here
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/EDDY/Faq, but I still
couldn't understand how to do rotate the file with my limited knowledge of
scripting.  We wrote script below and found that the dimension of X is 3 *
n_volumes, while the dimension of "inv(RX*RY*RZ))"is 3*3. Since formula has
been pre-multiplication, I found it may not be able to multiple them(maybe
I misunderstood this). Would you please give me some suggestions about
this?

%abstract the fourth, fifth and sixth volume from the txt file obtained in
the last step.

Y1=Y(:,4);

Y2=Y(:,5);

Y3=Y(:,6);

% Then calculate

for a=1:1:63

    RX=[cos(Y1(a)) sin(Y1(a)) 0;

        -sin(Y1(a)) cos(Y1(a)) 0;

        0 0 1];

    RY=[cos(Y2(a)) sin(Y2(a)) 0;

        -sin(Y2(a)) cos(Y2(a)) 0;

        0 0 1];

    RZ=[cos(Y3(a)) sin(Y3(a)) 0;

        -sin(Y3(a)) cos(Y3(a)) 0;

        0 0 1];

   x'(a)=(inv(RX*RY*RZ))*X

end

If I finished using eddy, do I also need to run applytopup?

Thanks in advance!

Yours,
Lulu