---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Centro Filosofia <[log in to unmask]>

We would ask you kindly to divulge the following information about the extension of deadline for the submission of abstracts for our Conference:

CALL FOR PAPERS 2013

International Lisbon Conference on Philosophy and Film

7-10 May of 2014

Thinking reality and time through film

The deadline for abstract submission has been extended

to the 6th of November 2013

PLEASE FIND ATTACHED THE LIST OF THEMES AND THE GENERAL IDEAS OF THE CONFERENCE

ONLINE: https://sites.google.com/site/philosophyandfilmlisbon2014

The event is organized by CFUL - Centro de Filosofia da Universidade de Lisboa

(www.centrodefilosofia.com)

and hosted by Faculty of Letters and GoetheInstitut Lisbon

-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Film-Philosophy Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference 2013 (Amsterdam 10-12 July): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --