Hi Sue

Which one/s are you after level 2 or level 3?  The Level 3 Child Development one is on 22nd January AM.  I had to trawl through the website to find this.  The level 2 ones are on the timetables section of the main website but The Child Development one I could only find on the post results section.

Really confusing.

Trudy

Trudy Wallis

Examinations Officer