Sent: 24 October 2013 10:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Evolve computer Reader???

Hello

Can anyone help me out there - we are all currently arguing whether a computer reader is available for EVOLVE (City and Guilds) tests? Our special arrangements person is convinced that she has read that computer readers are available for online tests.

I think that she is making this up as I can't find the reference anywhere -  this surely would be too helpful of the Awarding Bodies as this would make scheduling exams so much easier and would be so much easier on our room situation as 'reader' students could sit in with the main group but they would have headphones!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Kelly Tomas
EXAMS OFFICE R
CITY COLLEGE PLYMOUTH

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only and are to be treated as confidential unless the College agrees otherwise. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately deleting this e-mail without making copies or using it in any way. The College may be legally obliged to disclose e-mail communications in a response to a legitimate request pursuant to both the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Data Protection Act 1998. City College Plymouth reserves the right to monitor, in accordance with its legal obligations, any and all aspects of its e-mail system, including the content of e-mails received, but will not do so routinely. City College Plymouth cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachments to it are virus free and does not accept any liability for any damage, costs or loss resulting from any virus infection. Any views expressed in the message are those of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the College.

The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be confidential and are solely intended for the named addressees.  If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email and we request that you notify [log in to unmask]  and delete the email.  Kendal College accepts no legal liability for the contents of this email, including any errors or viruses that it may contain.  Any views expressed, which do not relate to the official business of Kendal College, are neither given nor endorsed by the company and are personal views expressed by the sender.

Kendal College Website

P Please consider the environment before printing this email P

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal