Sent: 22 October 2013 16:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Random finance question...

We have a new Finance Director. He’s read the OJEU regulations by all accounts…

Does anyone’s school or college go out to tender for exam fees?  Apparently if you spend more than £173,934 (according to OJEU guidance) with one supplier for goods/services you are supposed to follow EU procurement rules for tender.  It’s all news to me but if anyone does it I would be interested to know…

Many thanks

Ros Stapleton

Achievement & Exams Officer

College of West Anglia – King’s Lynn campus

x 2370 (DD:  01553 815370)

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error you must take no action based on them - nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please notify the College of West Anglia via email to [log in to unmask].

This email contains the views of the sender and may not be representative of the views of The College of West Anglia.

This email is confidential and is for the attention of the addressee only. Esher College accept no responsibility for information, errors or omissions contained in it. If you received this email in error, please inform us by reply and delete all copies from your system. No legally binding commitments are, or will, be created by this email and where it is our intention to create such legally binding commitments, we will do so through hard copy correspondence or documents. All email received and sent by us may be monitored to protect the business interests of Esher College.