Sent: 18 October 2013 13:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RESITS FOR FUNCTIONAL SKILLS AND ONLINE ON DEMAND EXAMS E.G E-VOLVE

Hi everyone

I am reading with interest the information which is being circulated regarding resits and how each college deal with them.

Could you let me know if your college charges the department or student any monies for students who don't turn up or fail for functional skills and online on demand examinations such as e-volve?

I look forward to hearing your responses, at the moment we don't but it is something we are exploring.

Thanks

Sally

Mrs Sally Graham
Stockport College
Examinations Team Leader
Direct Dial No: 0161 958 3312

 <http://www.stockport.ac.uk/images/banners/emailfooter.jpg>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 and is an exempt
charity for the purposes of the Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ
VAT Registration 611574558
Be green, keep it on screen!

This email has been virus checked by Sophos Anti-Virus

DISCLAIMER: This communication represents the originator's personal
views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Plumpton College.
Please delete immediately if you have received this message in error.

Plumpton College, Ditchling Road, Nr Lewes, BN7 3AE. Tel: 01273 890454. Fax 01273 890071.

Visit our website @ www.plumpton.ac.uk