Sent: 17 October 2013 09:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Exam Resit Fees

Morning everyone

I’m sure this has been asked before on this forum so sorry for repeating, but I wanted to ask what your policy is regarding charging students for resits. If you could answer the following questions I’d really appreciate it:

Do you charge for resits? If no, what is the reasoning for this?
When do you charge resit fees, after 1st attempt, 2nd attempt, etc?
How much do you charge? Exam fee alone or plus admin fee?
How do you charge the students? Invoice or cash up front before entry?
Has this had an impact on achievement and success in your centre?

Any responses would be really helpful.

Regards
Stephen

P Please consider the environment and don't print this email unless you really need to.
Stephen Collinson - Examinations Officer
Direct: 01429 283814 | EMail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hartlepool College of Further Education, Stockton Street, Hartlepool TS24 7NT | Switchboard : 01429 295 111 | www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk<http://www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk/>

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.

This email is confidential and is for the attention of the addressee only. Esher College accept no responsibility for information, errors or omissions contained in it. If you received this email in error, please inform us by reply and delete all copies from your system. No legally binding commitments are, or will, be created by this email and where it is our intention to create such legally binding commitments, we will do so through hard copy correspondence or documents. All email received and sent by us may be monitored to protect the business interests of Esher College.