Hello,

I'm trying to compile a list of groups that are conducting 'rapid reviews'. This could be reviews that are published in peer-reviewed journals, through government reports or even published on their website. Here is a preliminary list that I have been able to compile. If anyone knows of any other groups, please email me off-list (so as not to flood the listserv with emails). Once I compile a list I will report back to the groups.

Thanks.

Ahmed

Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) – Evidence on Tap (http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/43989.html)

Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)/ Ottawa Hospital Research Institute (OHRI)/ University of Ottawa (UO)/ Champlain Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) – Knowledge to Action (KTA) – Evidence summaries (http://www.ohri.ca/kta/)

Health Quality Ontario (www.hqontario.ca/evidence/publications-and-ohtac-recommendations/rapid-reviews) – Rapid review

NHS Wales (www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/888/home) – Rapid review

Ontario HIV Treatment Network (OHTN) – Rapid response (http://www.ohtn.on.ca/pages/knowledge-exchange/rapid-response-service.aspx)

Oregon Health & Sciences University – Medicaid Evidence-based Decisions (MED) Project (http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/research/centers-institutes/evidence-based-policy-center/med/index.cfm)