Announcing a new monthly online magazine of social research, policy analysis and commentary

DISCOVER SOCIETY
Measured-Factual-Critical
http://discoversociety.org<http://discoversociety.org/>

The first issue includes articles by: Gurminder K. Bhambra, Sam Friedman, Jacqui Gabb and Janet Fink, Peter Taylor-Gooby, Suzanne Hall, Lisa McKenzie, Alice Mah, James Nazroo, Karen Rowlingson and Steve McKay, Emma Uprichard, Alan Warde, and Mike Savage.

Full contents attached.

*** CALL FOR CONTRIBUTORS ***
We welcome contributions that are research-based and meet our guidance for contributors (available online: http://bit.ly/18LEZMg). We publish short (1500 word) research-based articles on social topics. We also publish: 'Viewpoints' (on current social issues); 'Policy Briefings'; 'On the Frontline', and a longer, 'Focus' article in each issue.

Potential contributions can be discussed in advance with the editors via a short 'pitch' sent to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Twitter: @discoversoc (https://twitter.com/DiscoverSoc)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/discoversociety

Managing Editors: John Holmwood (University of Nottingham) and Sue Scott (University of York)

Editorial Board: Kehinde Andrews (Newman University); Lorenza Antonucci (University of West of Scotland); Les Back (Goldsmiths); Ben Baumberg (University of Kent); Gurminder K. Bhambra (University of Warwick); Mark Carrigan (University of Warwick); Emma Uprichard (University of Warwick); David Mellor (University of Oxford); Katherine Smith (University of Edinburgh).