Apologies in advance for any duplicate emails.

http://www.ndpp.in/APA-DPDTR-2014/images/headers/header_bg.jpg

The deadline for the call for papers has been extended to 25 October for the forthcoming FIRST co-badged APA/C-DAC conference in New Delhi, India on the 5 & 6 February 2014, see http://www.ndpp.in/APA-DPDTR-2014/

Registration is due to open on the 31st October when all the papers and keynote speakers will be detailed.  There will be an early bird registration fee discount so please ensure you book early to secure your place as we expect this conference will be very well attended.  We have confirmed speakers representing both the Indian and UK governments and large institutions like CERN in Switzerland and STFC in the UK as well as large commercial organisations like ORACLE.

As a joint conference, this is a great opportunity for the digital preservation community in Europe and the US to engage with the Indian digital preservation groups and exchanging knowledge and ideas that will benefit all parties.  The APA is heavily involved in broadening its membership and we have been actively engaging with the Indian community -C-DAC is an APA member - and developing our relationship with government and commercial organisations.

We will be sending out further information and a detailed programme in the coming weeks and look forward to welcoming you to New Delhi in February 2014.

Dr David Giaretta, MBE                                        Dr Dinesh Katre

Director                                                                   Associate Director & HOD

Alliance for Permanent Access                           C-DAC, Pune, India

--
Scanned by iCritical.