From: Grimbaldus [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 October 2013 22:18
To: Mike Burgess; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Police access

I advise disclosure of basic information to the police (only) in "hot pursuit" situations, but require a completed s29 post-facto.

I'm happy to accept an emailed/faxed form, but insist on collar/shoulder numbers from the requesting officer and the SPOC (Sergeant or higher).

There is a ACPO form.

Sent from my iPad