Hi Rachel

We met a few weeks ago in Lancaster, at the Mobility Conference. Your idea
of a list is great and I am looking forward to see what other cycling
research fellows are interested in.

Here's what I am involved in.

a) Cycle tourism and low carbon cities
b) Cosmin Popan
c) Sociology, Lancaster University
d) http://liveablecities.org.uk/. This is the link to the website for
Liveable Cities, a research project where I am involved as a PhD student
(just started my PhD on the 1st of May). My contribution to the project
will be to look at how bicycle tourism as a family leisure practice can
contribute to low carbon cities. I am still defining my area of interest,
but for the moment I am considering looking at cycle tourists and local
consumption, as well as how this leisure practice outside the city can be
later translated in a commuting practice within the city.

Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Kind regards,

Cosmin Popan