Hi João,
Portuguese artist Rogério Nuno Costa developed a project for several years
called *Vou a tua casa / Going to your place*. He prepared a rather
thorough catalogue, with texts from writers, researchers and spectators
from several fields which has been in press for a while now. I think he'd
be happy to share information with you.

Take a look: http://vouatuacasa.wordpress.com/

Cheers,
Pedro

--
Pedro S. Gomes
PhD candidate in Spatial Planning and Urbanism at Université Paris-Est