From: Nigel Headley <[log in to unmask]>
To: Subbrit <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 17:42
Subject: [subbrit] Iwan Baan: Ingenious homes in unexpected places | Video on TED.com

TED lectures are almost always fascinating and this is no exception.
Alternative use of unfinished buildings, and order within chaotic slumlife can
make surprisingly stable communities.
At 14 minutes into the video, see the subterranean community that has evolved in
one part of China with an estimated population of 40 million [sic!].  Surely a
world record? and clearly a must-visit destination for Subbrit's intrepid
explorers..........

If anyone can decipher the name of the place in China, please let me know.
Research has drawn a blank.

http://goo.gl/Hkn1XH

http://www.ted.com/talks/iwan_baan_ingenious_homes_in_unexpected_places.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2013-10-19&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_content=talk_of_the_week_button

Nigel