From: Pamela Shurmer-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: CRIT-GEOG-FORUM <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:37
Subject: imperial revenues

Anyone in Historical Geography know how one goes about finding the amount of revenue acquired by Britain from its various colonies in the 1940s & 50s?

I think Northern Rhodesia, with its copper, was an important wartime and post-war contributor but, try as I might, I can't work out how to verify this.  (Just needed for a line in what I'm currently writing)

Pam

Pamela Shurmer-Smith