Hello,

(1) What is the varied parameter? If you are getting a "?" then Analysis is not recognising that name for some reason.  I wouldn't be surprised if Analysis does not pick this up from the Bruker file (which is not to say it shouldn't!).

(2) It looks like this DeleteSeries Point is only allowed for non-pseudo series (so where there is one data file per plane). This is just a technical point, but likely that's not an easy fix.

(3) Yes, undo (!).  I can see that there is no option for just re-grouping one and it looks like this is also slightly non-trivial (the grouping starts from the reference peaks but here is no connection from the group of peaks that are fit back to the corresponding reference peak).

(4) I think the only thing that works here is that you can set the position to be at the reference peak position by setting the tolerances to 0, but obviously that is not the same as averaging all the fit peak position in the planes (which I think is what you are wanting).

(5) I don't even know how to calculate this but possibly someone can tell me (!).  But I'm not sure how much we parse those Topspin lists in any case.

These are actually good things to hear about so that we know what to add in Analysis v3 fitting.  The position averaging looks like the one potentially tricky issue.  Well, the parsing of Bruker files is lower down code than Analysis, so I'm not sure if that will get done (well, assuming it is not currently!).  (The fitting in Analysis v3 will be in Python so it will also be easier for people to add equations.)

Wayne