Good morning,

I have recently acquired 3D spectra (HNCa and HNCO) on a Bruker spectrometer in Non Uniform Sampling (NUS) way.

I loaded them on a CCPNMR analysis (2.1) project. The spectra visualization is ok, but it is extremely slow (almost impossible to manage) to navigate through the spectra with respect to same spectra acquired without NUS.

I loaded them in "bruker" format selecting (as usual) the entire processing folder. I have already checked if the dimension of 3irr-3rrr files is greater with respect to the homologues spectra aqcuired in standard way, but this is not the case.

any suggestions?

best regards

Giacomo Quilici