If you are interested in finding other interactions that look like one particular one,  rather than just classifying things (e.g., "is this cyan, sea-foam, turquoise or teal?"), then I'd recommend the substructure searching capabilities of the DrugSite server

You can specify any arbitrary segments of an existing structure (by residue ranges, small or large)  and find all other structures that have the same backbone geometry.
If the target residue segments are from different molecules in a known complex,  it will find similar complexes.
The server returns coordinates overlaid using only the residues in your defined target.

https://drugsite.msi.umn.edu/

Barry C. Finzel
Medicinal Chemistry Department
University of Minnesota