From: CCP4 bulletin board [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Eleanor Dodson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 October 2013 11:51 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Is it possible for a ligand cif file from the CCP4 library to contain errors ?

There are errors in every branch of human endeavour I am sure!
Please if you find something wrong. send your suggested correction to
Garib & Paul, and once there is a fix notify us all via the BB.

CCP4 has always depended heavily on the users noticing the bugs
Thank you for your observation. Eleanor