Good day!

I'm having problems with qtrview (on OS X 10.6): it crashes or hangs after spitting out a screenful of messages like

objc[2975]: Class QCocoaMenu is implemented in both /Applications/ccp4-6.4.0/bin/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui and /Library/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Just like the message says, I have Qt 4 installed in the standard location. It seems like the global Qt it is being used instead of the one supplied with CCP4 6.4 since moving /Library/Frameworks/Qt* elsewhere fixes the problem.
Oddly enough, qtrview of CCP4 6.3 worked fine under the same conditions.

Is there a way to make qtrview use CCP4's Qt and ignore other versions?

Thanks!

Best regards,
	Dmitry