Dear all,

I recently started using CCP4i (Windows 8) software for data processing and model building but I get the following error messages whenever I use molrep and refmac5:

MOLREP
#CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0 " MOLREP(ccp4):  Error in label assignments in LABIN"
#CCP4I TERMINATION TIME 08 Oct 2013  16:27:56
#CCP4I MESSAGE Task failed

REFMAC5
#CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0  Program received signal 11 (SIGSEGV): Segmentation fault.
#CCP4I TERMINATION TIME 08 Oct 2013  16:26:50
#CCP4I MESSAGE Task failed

I get those error with every data set I tried, therefore, I would be really appreciative if you could help me with it.

Thanks,
Rajiv