Hi Yafang,

perhaps you should calculate the actual resolution first (as described here: Acta Cryst. (2013). D69, 1921-1934) and then go from that?

Pavel

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Yafang Chen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have a structure at 2.45A which has been well refined. However, since the R-merge at the last shell is above 1 (although I/sigmaI at the last shell is more than 2), we now decide to cut back the resolution to about 2.6A. Is there a way to do this based on the well-refined model instead of doing the MR and refinement all over again? Thank you so much for your help!

Best,
Yafang

--
Yafang Chen