When USA budget is back :-\  you may give a try to :

http://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/

It helped me several times, very intuitive, I use just a formula for a search, it also accept a wild character for unknown number of atoms.

FF

Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology, Department of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:  ++972-3640-8723