Hello all,

OK - small school - old NMR (really old).  We set this up around 14
years ago with an O2 system as the user interface, with an indigo system
as the interface between the O2 and the NMR.  This is a JEOL system, has
really been a workhorse with little issues over the last 14 years.

We are obviously at the end here.  We are working on getting a new one -
but that's a work in progress.

Anyway - today the hard drive failed on the indigo system.  The simple
issue is this - we access the indigo strictly via telnet.

I do have a backup (I believe) on tape of the indigo.

What is the best way to proceed here?

There is no monitor on the indigo (nor is there a keyboard).  I don't
even have a monitor for it (no graphics card - and I don't have an old
terminal).

Thanks

Dave