Microlytic is a leader in the development of tools for protein
crystallization. Our team brings tremendous crystallization experience to
all aspects of our company, with Ph.D. crystallographers involved in
production, development, commercialization, sales and marketing. Our
mission is to provide a portfolio of innovative products that simplify the
workflow, increase productivity and offer an attractive economic value
proposition to our customers. Our flagship product, the Crystal Former,
harnesses the power of diffusive mixing for maximizing crystallization
returns in a simple, flexible design that incorporates the ease-of-use
features of typical sitting-drop plates.  The device is facilitating many
challenging projects in industrial and academic laboratories worldwide.

*We are currently seeking a Product Development Scientist to lead our
product development activities at our offices in the Boston Area.
Eligibility to work in the USA is preferred.*

*As a product development scientist, you will:*

   - Design and conduct experiments for the purpose of developing new
   capabilities for current products
   - Spearhead the development of new products in an efficient manner
   - Design and conduct experiments to validate the benefits of Microlytic
   Products
   - Perform activities to support our sales, marketing and
   commercialization efforts, including direct customer interaction and
   conference attendance
   - Work with and provide support to our collaboration partners
   - Identify known IP opportunities, invention disclosures and other
   relevant information as required
   - Identify and evaluate externally developed products for licensing
   opportunities

*Qualifications:*

   - Ph.D. in structural biology (x-ray crystallography strongly preferred)
   - Post-doctoral research in structural biology (minimum of 2 years
   preferred)
   - Experience in membrane protein research preferred
   - Experience in industrial research settings preferred
   - Highly proficient in multiple structural determination software
   packages
   - Knowledgeable in synchrotron data collection
   - Experience with multiple drop-setting robotic platforms
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills
   - Experience in presenting technical materials in written and verbal
   form is critical
   - Ability to effectively work on and manage many priorities at one time
   - A supportive and approachable team player
   - Must be self-reliant and a self-starter

Please submit all inquires to [log in to unmask]  Applications should
include a coverletter, resume and publications list.