Hi Debasish,

Randy's update sounds fantastic! Absolutely fantastic because I suspect
many of us have gone through exactly what you described here, despite
running many other kinds of validations!

In the meantime, the PDB gave me two options as a workaround. One was to
either email them the updated coordinates that they would then match with
your PDB ID or to simply restart a new session and upload the updated
coordinates (the old session gets deleted at the server at some point).
Just that you will have the joy of filling out the submission/validation
form one more time with option 2.

Cheers,
Raji

--
Raji Edayathumangalam
Instructor in Neurology, Harvard Medical School