Fine with me too (order not too important, but one member from the ScECAL should be included), Jose

From: Distribution list for the Calice Speakers Bureau [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Frank Simon [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Editorial Board for SiWECAL FNAL 2008 Analysis - Target: LCWS

Dear members of the Speakers Bureau,

Yohei Miyazaki (Kyushu) has asked for the creation of an editorial board for the analysis of the 2008 FNAL SiW ECAL data. The goal is the presentation of these results at LCWS, so the timing is very tight. For the editorial board, I have the following suggestions (based on current involvement in boards, and the involvement in similar previous boards):

Christina Carloganu, Felix Sefkow, David Ward, Tohru Takeshita, Paul Dauncey

In the end, we need three board members who are all available on the tight time scale imposed by LCWS, which might be non-trivial. Please give me comments to the suggestion (and the order in which the candidates should be asked) or suggest alternative board members.

Best regards,

Frank

Frank Simon

Max-Planck-Institut fuer Physik