Hi Frank

-For the Energy resolution we are completing the addendum ( with the CALICE format..etc) and we will send it to the referees in a couple of days.
-For the Hough transform we are completing the note and I will contact you as soon as it is  ok.   As we discussed if the note arrives a little bit late we present in Tokyo only results on simulated events.

Regards
Imad