Dear members of the Speakers Bureau,

I now have a (hopefully) complete list of the LCWS abstracts on CALICE analysis topics, attached as pdf to this email. For three (potentially four) of these talks analysis notes are in preparation:
- SiW ECAL Hadron analysis (Under review as Paper-016, results should go through accelerated review as analysis note before LCWS)
- SiW ECAL FNAL 2008 results (board being set up - will start contacting possible members tomorrow morning)
- SDHCAL energy resolution (addendum to CAN-037, same editorial board as CAN-037)
and, maybe
- SDHCAL Hough tracking (Imad, if you plan to write a note on this before LCWS please let me know, then I will set up a board asap).

Please let me know if you have any comments to the proposed talks and the potential speakers. If there are no objections or additions, I will submit the full list of analysis talks on Saturday.

In addition to those talks, there is a quite large number of technical talks related to imaging calorimetry that have been or will be submitted, so we can look forward to a long and interesting session.

Best regards,

Frank