My latest review in The Fortnightly Review is of Martin Harrison, whom some will recall as a Ferry Press poet in the late 1970s and many more will know as a respected Australian poet now.

http://fortnightlyreview.co.uk/2013/10/martin-harrison-pastoral/

I think this one is from my point of view one of the most significant of this series of reviews. Here I have, in my quiet way I trust, stuck my stake in the ground and measured a circumference from it.

Also, the 3-inch CD which accompanied the booklet XIV PIECES (Longbarrow Press 2012) has now been mounted as an audio file on Archive of the Now. It lasts 16 minutes.

http://www.archiveofthenow.com/

That seems to be all for this week.