From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Raistrick
Sent: 10 October 2013 11:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Push Notitifcation not working in BB Mobile Learn

Hi, we have just realised that Push Notifications are not working in our new installation of BB Mobile Learn.

We have enable notifications on our dev system as follows

1. System Admin, Notifications, Enabled
2. System Admin, Course Settings, Default Notification Settings, Mobile-Always on.

I have several mobile devices (Android Phone. Android Tablet, iPad) all connected to this instance id.

When I create an event which should cause a notifications (e.g. create a new announcement in a course), I do not get push notifications on the mobile devices.

The mobile devices recognise that notifications are enabled on the instance, and all notifications are enabled withing the mobile app.

Any advice would be appreciated

Andy Raistrick BSc(Hons), MSc, CMALT
Senior Computing Officer, Learning Technologies

Computing & Library Services
University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH