Thanks for this information Jie. I did notice the article said fixed in SP13 but when I contacted Blackboard to check, they advised this was an error and the fix was due SP15.

I will ask them again!
Melanie

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shen, Jie (Dr.)
Sent: 23 October 2013 09:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: experience with Blackboard Enterprise Surveys

Hi Melanie,

This was an issue raised by us at the time Enterprise Survey was released.  I followed the KB article again now and found the Target Release for a fix is 9.1SP13. So I tested in our SP13 test system and it is fixed. One odd thing is with results in the downloaded spread sheet, all selected answers are marked by a '0' in the spread sheet. It can be manipulated, but this design of using a '0' for selected answer is difficult to understand.

Jie