The Association for Psychosocial Studies

(APS)

A UK Charitable Trust

An Academy of Social Sciences Learned Society

Membership

We would like to invite you to join the newly established Association for
Psychosocial Studies (previously the ‘Psychosocial Studies Network’)

The benefits of membership include

·       participation in an innovative new area of inquiry

·       reduced conference fees

·       access to the Members Only section of the APS website

·       advance notice of APS conferences and workshops

The new Association for Psychosocial Studies (APS) has agreed the following
structure of membership and annual fees:

General members 2014

  Founding members 2014

Professorial rate

£80

£160

Standard rate

£60

£120

Low/unwaged

£30

£60

Please note. If you chose to join as a Founding Member your membership fee
will revert to the ‘standard’ level after 2014 although you will continue to
be recognised as a founding member on the APS website.

Founding sponsors

Until the end of 2014 only, institutions (universities, colleges, related
organisations) can become ‘Founding Sponsors’. The one-off fee is £300
(minimum). We are also seeking additional donations of £2000 from
institutions that have a particular interest in Psychosocial Studies.
Sponsoring institutions will be recognised on the APS website in perpetuity.
If your institution or part of it is interested, please contact Tom Wengraf,
Honorary Membership Secretary, at   <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

DETAILS:

For details about joining and paying by electronic or hard-copy Standing
Order, please open the attached file.

If you have any questions or comments, do contact me (Hon Treasurer APS).

P.S. All memberships previously taken out will also be treated as 2014
memberships.

Best wishes

Tom