From: a.reddie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 October 2013 08:04

Dear Colleagues

Please forgive the blatant plug,  but I would like to draw your attention to (and to remind others) of this international journal that is edited by me. In the struggle for the emergence of Black studies in the UK,  I would like to make a plea for this journal as it represents an anti hegemonic riposte to what is one of the oldest and Whitest disciplines in the western intellectual tradition. Indeed, theology used to be called 'The Queen of the sciences'.

I'm making no special pleading for the journal,  just trying to ensure that we don't overlook the presence of a Black run, British based, double blind peer reviewed journal that was founded in the UK by myself and is the only publication of its type in the world.

Further details can be found in the link below.

http://maneypublishing.com/index.php/journals/blt/

Peace

Anthony

Anthony G. Reddie
Visiting Research Fellow
Editor: Black Theology: An International Journal
InterLanD Research Centre
Aston University
Aston Triangle
Birmingham