Send large files: 10 of the best services for sharing big files | News |
TechRadar

The kinds of documents we generate have outpaced the means to cope for some
technologies. Pop back in time to the 1990s and you might have sent the odd
Word document or image to a colleague. Maybe a decade ago you'd have fired
the occasional MP3 someone's way (of your own recorded material, *naturally*).

Today though, even fairly basic documents might include many embedded
images, taking them into the dozens of megabytes. And then there are
movies, layered Photoshop documents, audio work files, and more.

http://bit.ly/1g29yCI

Source:
http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/cloud-services/send-large-files-10-of-the-best-services-for-sharing-big-files-1181486?src=rss&attr=all
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1g29yCI+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas