SAS Programmer

We are currently able to offer an exciting opportunity to join the Statistics and Data Management Department at Huntingdon Life Sciences as a SAS Programmer. This is a vital role with responsibility for providing expert consultancy across all divisions of the company which includes maintaining and supporting SAS AF applications, automating processes using SAS and improving existing SAS applications and programs. Experience of using SAS within the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage, as would a keen interest in Statistics. Applicants should hold a degree or equivalent qualification in Statistics, Mathematics, Programming, or a related subject, along with excellent interpersonal skills.

The Statistics and Data Management Department is a small team with a wealth of experience in statistical analysis and clinical data management. We provide a data analysis and consultancy service to HLS employees and external clients. We offer an end to end statistical service from providing advice on study design and appropriate analytical methods through to undertaking analysis of results and production of expert reports.

Huntingdon Life Sciences is one of the world’s largest and most successful contract research organisations working with some of the leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, crop protection and chemical companies. Our company has experienced impressive growth over recent years, by creating a work environment that encourages talented individuals to thrive and make a difference.

Please apply via the website http://www.apointplus.com/huntingdon/applicant/AppS1.aspx?ev=0&id=238

SIGNOFF allstat