Bonjour Allstat

Please find bellow the opportunity that I hope will be of interest to you.

Global CRO,

Senior Biostatistician

Permanent position

Possibility to work fully home based if you live in Europe

Office in Paris if you wish to work onsite

Salary: negotiable

Start date: January at the latest

This is an exciting opportunity to work fully home-based for a leading CRO. This role is offers the possibility to work fully home based, you will receive full support and opportunities for career progression, together with an excellent benefits package.

Requirements:

·         Eligibility: If you’re a not currently living in Europe you will need both:

o   To relocate

o   Proven experience working in a clinical trial in Europe

·         Experience:

o   With a MSc in Statistics or equivalent: a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role with a minimum of 3 years within a clinical trials/ or in the pharmaceutical industry

o   With a Ph.D. in Statistics or equivalent: a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role with a minimum of 2 years within a clinical trials/ or in the pharmaceutical industry

·         Full professional proficiency in English mandatory, notions of French

·         Proven and recent experience with SAS and good knowledge of other statistical software such as R/S+/SPSS…

·         Proven experience in leading statistical analytic support for multiple trials (drug development)

·         Good understanding of global clinical trial / project practices, procedures, methodologies

·         Ability to communicate efficiently in a very international team and a proven experience of multiple cross-functional interaction

If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?

If you want to discuss the roles above further please send me your CV at [log in to unmask] with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation. Alternatively you can reach me on +44 207 255 66 65 for a confidential conversation about our positions

Have a brilliant day J

SEC Recruitment Ltd Company registered in England and Wales No. 5808613 - Registered Office: RDL House, 1 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5AD.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to SEC Recruitment Limited.

SIGNOFF allstat