I'm looking for a Math or Stats graduate to carry out some contract work in the North West (UK). You must be available immediately and live locally. Email me for more details. Claire.

Claire Collinson BSc (Hons) Cert RP MREC
Core Science Business Manager

Kinetica - Core Science
Floor 13, Whitehall Waterfront
2 Riverside Way
Leeds LS1 4EH
UK:                  01132 61 71 81
International:  +44 1132 617181
Fax:                 01132 61 71 80
Please look at our new website:  www.kinetica.co.uk<http://www.kinetica.co.uk/>

kinetica is the trading name of Kinetica (UK) Ltd. Registered office: Whitehall Waterfront, 2 Riverside Way, Leeds LS1 4EH. Registered in England, Company Number 4694831

Connect with me on Linked In - http://www.linkedin.com/in/clairecollinson

SIGNOFF allstat