On 25 October 2013 19:16, Vicent Giner-Bosch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am looking for references about nonparametric alternatives to k-way ANOVA.

I've been told about this reference:

"Nonparametric methods in factorial designs" by Edgar Brunner and Madan L. Puri in Statistical Papers 42, 1-52 (2001).

Do you know other papers or whatever about this subject?

Someone answered directly to my e-mail address, I think, telling me about Kruskal–Wallis one-way analysis of variance and a Wikipedia reference.

I already knew them (both Kruskal-Wallis and Wikipedia). Thank you anyway.

I was asking for nonparametric k-way ANOVA, with k > 1. I think it is not an obvious topic, at least for me. Sorry for not being clear enough.

--
vicent
@vginer_upv

SIGNOFF allstat