Hello,

I have a dataset and I am interested in looking at correlations between a number of categorical variables in SAS. My ultimate aim is to be able to find a way of best presenting these in a plot. Do you have any idea what type of plot may be the best one to present this? I was thinking of something like a dotted map one which connects results from different variable pairs together but I am not sure how I can produce this in SAS.

Any ideas?

Many thanks for your help!

Aspa

SIGNOFF allstat