Dear All,

Please can I bring to your attention an 8A Principal Clinical Biochemist post based in Northumbria NHS Trust.
The post is advertised on the NHS Jobs website. Job Reference No. 319-13-2069AL   Closing date: 10/11/2013

For further information or to arrange a vist please contact:

Mark Redpath (Consultant Clinical Scientist)     or     Dr Paul McKenna (Chemical Pathologist)
[log in to unmask]                                       [log in to unmask]
01670 529710                                                           0191 293 2546

As the current post holder (departing in December 2013) I'm also happy to answer any questions about the lab and/or job role and highly recommend Northumbria as an excellent place to work!

Best Wishes

Dan Turnock

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk