Hello all,

I am trying to track down the following citation:

VON DEN DRIESCH, A, 1995. Horses of east Anatolia and Mesopotamia in the
Eneolithic. Paper presented at the Conference ‘Early Horsekeepers of the
Eurasian Steppes’, Petropavlovsk.

This paper was cited by Elena Kuzmina in "Origins of Pastoralism in the
Eurasian Steppes" as part of the volume *Prehistoric Steppe Adaptation and
the Horse. *From context, it appears that this paper discusses the impact
of castration on the skeleton of the horse, which is a focus of my current
research.

If anyone has a copy of this paper, attended this conference, or has
further information that might help me in my quest, please email me at

Cheers,

Will

--
William Taylor
Graduate Student, Department of Anthropology