Article received! The speed of response on ZOOARCH never ceases to amaze me.
If anyone else would like a copy then please contact me off list.

Best regards,

Lee G. Broderick.  BA (Hons), MSc, FZS

Zooarchaeologist

 <http://www.zooarchaeology.co.uk> www.zooarchaeology.co.uk

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is private and confidential. If
an addressing or transmission has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the
author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you
must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

We sweep all outgoing messages for the presence of computer viruses.

However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to your
systems due to viruses or malicious code not detected.